Why is Change Leadership important?
- Provides direction (mind) and purpose (heart) to the operations of the organization.
- It is the social influence to help others change and align with a new way of doing things.
- Provides the capability to meet the requirements of stakeholders.
- Addresses the risks and issues that face the organization (internal and external).
- Balances the change management with the transition.
- Creates and nurtures an environment for success.
We have collected our learnings from the field and shared them for likeminded people working in Change, Asset Management and Management Systems. We hope that you will gain insights from our experiences. Each podcast is conveyed through the eyes of the person sharing the experience, not just an academic account of what occurred. These are real-life experiences and approaches.