What is a Change Hierarchy?
- Sets the scene for change by separating the WHY from the HOW.
- It is a simple, agnostic and scalable way in which to position change effort in an organization.
- An effective way to discuss the change in the correct context.
- Assists with visualizing and measuring the change.
- Supports business cases for change because people understand how the organization pictures itself now and the change ahead.
The hierarchy is narrow at the top but then spreads out across the organization.
We have collected our learnings from the field and shared them for likeminded people working in Change, Asset Management and Management Systems. We hope that you will gain insights from our experiences. Each podcast is conveyed through the eyes of the person sharing the experience, not just an academic account of what occurred. These are real-life experiences and approaches.