Why are Principles important?
- They allow us to have purposeful discussions.
- They help us explain the continuum, not the destination.
- They are guiding and promote convergence.
- They are a great way to resolve the ambiguity.
- They assist us to navigate detail especially when we are not experts.
- They promote trust because they influence a discussion based on the outcome as opposed to the detail.
We have collected our learnings from the field and shared them for likeminded people working in Change, Asset Management and Management Systems. We hope that you will gain insights from our experiences. Each podcast is conveyed through the eyes of the person sharing the experience, not just an academic account of what occurred. These are real-life experiences and approaches.